Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Our last day in SF

So we spent our last day in SF at Monica's house rebuilding her E50 and hanging our with friends.

The van is a perfect work station.
I'm Still trying to decide if I think its a good idea for Brooks to spray brake cleaner in the van we're about to spend the next two months in.
Davey was in town for our last day. No I don't want to trade any of my mopeds for your hobbit. I appreciate the offer though.Miami.Liam
Davey
Pat, BTW thanks again for helping us get all of our shit across the country. MIZ U!
Matt. (We're not friends)
Our last night in SF. We went to thieves, we had no business being up all night drinking whiskey when we were expecting to wake up at 6am and drive to LA...

That's Christy and Sean.
Sean... Miz U.
Christy... Miz U.

MOAR!!!!

-Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment