Monday, August 2, 2010

Cincinnati to Chicago

I'm sorry its been so long since we've posted. I'm trying to make up a good excuse, but I can't so I'm going to pretend this never happened.

We left Cincinnati Monday July 12th. We drove from Cincinnati through Indiana into Illinois up to Chicago. Cincinnati is pretty close to the border of Indiana so we weren't on the road in Ohio for long.



And into Indiana. There wasn't much going on in Indiana. Mostly farms as far as the eye could see.










Indianapolis of coarse.


This was a familiar sight, windmills as far as the eye could see in every direction. There weren't as many as we saw in Texas, but there were still a ton!


It started getting dark just as we got to Illinois.



MOAR!!!!

1 comment:

  1. I'm late to the game but just spent the past two hours at work reading every post, looking at every pic, and watching every video. I am very jealous.

    ReplyDelete