Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Grandpep's barn

I went back to New Jersey for my brother Carl's birthday the weekend of Friday September the 24th to Sunday the 26th. (his birthday is the 26th) Cookie stayed in the city because he would rather work then have fun... Anyway, Friday night was pretty chill, we just hung out with a few family and friends. We woke up Saturday, Hans, Emily, Demo and I went with the box truck to my grandfathers shed and grabbed a few of the last things that needed to be taken.
There's Demo.


Hans sweeping off a table we're taking.


Ouija

This is an OLD ass freezer from back in the oldin days. So big that its attached to the floor.





Emily and Hans.


This place was crazy full a few weeks ago. My uncle spent that time cleaning it so the family can sell the property. This is what it looks like clean.



My Grandparents house. Now this place is so fucking rad. My great grandfather lived in this house. My grandparents did too, and my mother and her siblings were raised in the house. They did renovations on part of the ceiling of the house a number of years ago and they saw something lodged into one of the rafters so they decided to pull it out. Well it was a cannon ball. They found two in fact, cannon balls that were shot into the house DURING THE REVOLUTIONARY WAR!!! so rad. Anyway, this is what the house looks like.



The backyard.







The side yard.




Demo.

No comments:

Post a Comment